cyrus+spamassassin howto ?

dear list,

I have a remote server with cyrus+postfix+ldap.  now I like to implement
the spamassassin technology for per user basis.
like every user will create sapm and ham folder in their inbox. then
spamassasin will monitor those folders to detect spam mails.
in this way the user can also train their own spamassassin. but the
questions are

1>   should I use spamassassin or sieve-spamassasin   ?

2>   how to configure spamassassin to monitot spam  and ham  folders of
all the user ?

3>   any tutorial for this implementation ?

thanks in advanced
----