Re: POP3 to CyrusIMAP migration howto ?

Florian Gleixner wrote:
This may sound stupid, but if you only have a couple of mailboxes the
easiest way may be this one:
Configure both the pop3 and the new imap account in thunderbird, select
all mails with CTRL-a and drag&drop the mails in a imap folder.
Thunderbird moves all mails (takes some time) and retains the status
(mail has been read or not).
Copied > 10000 mails without a problem.

BipinDas schrieb:

Hi All,
I would like to migrate my existing POP3 inboxs to newly created Cyrus
IMAP mailbox. Is anybody gone across  this requirement.
Please give me a right solution.
Thanks in advance.
--

Sir,
I do have more than 10,000 mailboxes. May be a stupid question,but i have to found an answer.

--
----