Mail cluster with Murder or Perdition and MySQL: what is best and how to do?

Hello!

I want to build load-balanced mail system with LVS, Postfix, Cyrus IMAP, MySQL and Murder or Perdition.
For now I plan to use two nodes for storing users' mailboxes (each node will store one half of mailboxes).

First, incoming mail will come to Postfix. But where (at what node) Postfix should direct mail to (to what node?) Cyrus IMAP. I heard, there is LMTP-proxy (in Cyrus IMAP?) which looks at database and redirects LMTP connections from Postfix to needed IMAP backend. There are three more questions: can this proxy use MySQL database to figure out where mailboxes are? And can LMTP proxy be on another host i.e. contacted by TCP connection and not UNIX filesystem socket. (I mean, is it possible to access LMTP-proxy via network?) Can several LMTP-proxies be launched simultaneously on different host using the same database.

Next, mail will be stored on needed host. Everything is ok for now.
But we want not to send mail only, but to receive to by POP3 and IMAP. So, user will contact some IMAP-proxy (Perdition or Murder). IMAP-proxy will make MySQL database lookup and redrect user to needed backend. Now there are questions. Can both Perdition and Murder work with MySQL. What is best?

Thanks.
----