Re: vacation: how to view the "responded" list?

Olivier Delemar wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:45:58 -0500, Ken Murchison <murch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Olivier Delemar wrote:
Hello,

I wonder if there is a way to view the list of already responded
addresses when a sieve/vacation script is active on a mailbox. I've bee
googling around for a couple of hours without success.
I use cyrus on a Kolab server.
Not easily.  The data you're looking for is in deliver.db, but there
isn't any tool available to view it.

Thank you so much Ken. I'm not afraid about perl. Is it a Berkeley DB file? I would be happy if I could make a small tool I could share.

You could also try the cyr_dbtool written by Fastmail.fm. This tool will appear in Cyrus 2.3.8

http://cyrus.brong.fastmail.fm/cyrus-dbtool-2.3.7.diff

--
Kenneth Murchison
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer