Re: Postfix version of smmapd

Simon Matter wrote:
> You may want to have a look at the postfix code which includes functions
> for encoding/decoding in postfix/src/util/hex_quote.c

Thanks for the tip! :-)

I intend to add a short section of code to do any decoding and then
lower case the command.

> (I'd also try to do it but whenever I touch a C program I only end up
> debugging my own segfaults...).

:-)  I recently spent /ages/ getting some C code to work only to realise
that I could have implemented it much quicker and easier in bash with
just a hint of perl!  Ah well! :-)

Ben
----