Re: Quota warnings

Anders Norrbring skrev:
Hello!
I run a Cyrus IMAP server v2.3.7 and I've set this in imapd.conf:

quotawarn: 80
enable_quota_warnings: yes

This seems to work fine with IMAP clients, but when someone use MS Outlook or Outlook Express and poll mail with POP3, there's no quota warning showing up.

Is there some way to fix this? Perhaps the server generates a mail in the inbox for the users, so POP clients also get warned.

I just realized how stupid this looks without more background..
The server autocreates folders like INBOX.SPAM and others, and since POP clients deosn't pull other folders than the INBOX, quotas can be exceeded anyway. So a way to alert those clients would be great!
--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting

----