2.3.7 murder problem ...

I am using cyrus 2.3.7 with murder ...

I having a probleme when creating mailboxes !
When i create the mailbox on the back, my frontend successfully see the reservation but close the connection to murder master and setup a retry 20sec later...
So when the mailbox is really created there is a 20sec delay to be seen on the frontend !
This is annoying since my creation script do :

* create the INBOX on the back as admin
* connect to the frontend as user and then create/subscribe "user" folder (trash etc so ...)

In doingthat the second part always fail as the frontend have not the good information !

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Valery

----