redirect incoming spam mail into user's imap folder.

Hi there,

I want to use postfix, cyrus, spamassassin+procmail to filter or redirect incoming spam email into user's imap folder, eg. Junk.

Atm, I have setup the this using the following guideline.
http://www.goblet.net/spamkill/

in the file spamkill.rc file, I want to change it so that it can achieve my goal. But I just realised that the spamkill.rc need to be compliant with procmail rule.

Does anyone got another example or how to modify it so that procmail forward incoming spam mail into user's imap folder rather than log it into a sinal log file?

Thanks
----