Re: Patches used at FastMail.FM

Simon Matter wrote:
It's been a while since I posted our list of patches, and there have been
a couple of changes since then.

I'm generating the site from a script and a bunch of patch description
files
now, so I should be able to keep it up to date.

Feel free to use any of these patches, and Ken - feel free to include
anything that looks good into upstream!  Some of these patches are quite
specific to our site, but many of the are more generally useful as well.

I'm also interested to hear whether there are any plans to include some of
those patches into upstream. I say this because I'd like to include some
of them into my rpm packages but I would be happier if they were included
in upstream so we don't get compatibility issues in the future.

Al lot of them look reasonable, but I'd rather not hold up another 2.3 release while I study them.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer