Re: sync_(client|server) problem

Looks like the syslog messages probably cover why sync_client is having problems. However, I think common wisdom is that sync_client should be started separately from cyrus master, because the sync_client process dies. Since it dies, you should plan on restarting it, monitoring whether it's still running, etc. If you're experiencing an ordering problem with ptloader, sync_client after cyrus master will probably solve this problem for you.

:wes