Re: Stupid question

Wil Harper wrote:
I am attempting to learn all I can about Cyrus for a
work project but I am unable to find documentation
about what exactly the /var/imap/db directory and the
enclosed files are for.  Any assistance or direction
on where to find this information is greatly appreciated.

These are the various databases that are referred to in the docs. At the very least the mailboxes database and the duplicate delivery database are there.
----