Re: Webmail

mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

I would use Horde because it seems there is a gorupware Horde-based that
should be so cool.
It could be fantastic if Horde could interface with MS Outlook to share
contacts and other informaions.
Does anyone have some experiences in that way?

If You're looking for groupware based on cyrus visit http://www.kolab.org

Glueing a webmail frontend like squirrelmail to that should be no problem.

Generally I haven't had any problems with squirrelmail except that I didn't manage to configure it to use plaintext+TLS auth since it won't use STARTTLS according to IMAPS but tries to establish a classic SSL layer with the server before even speaking IMAP - I forgot the exact scenario.

Martin
----