question about moving mailboxes in a murder environment

Hi all,
Again here ;). I have a couple of questions. I am trying to migrate an old cyrus 2.2.12 installation to the latest cyrus, using a murder environment. My idea is to build a unified system, in which the old cyrus would work as a frontend and backend at the same time, so almost everything should work as before. Also, I would add a first backend which would initially not have any mailboxes.

So, would the move mailbox operation work (providing everything is set up correctly) to move some mailboxes to the new backend?

And, I have some shared folders right now. Can they be moved as well to the backend as normal mailboxes?

Cheers.
--
Jesus Roncero <jesus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
System Developer