Re: Usernames with "+" in it

That will likely prove to be far more trouble than it's worth. Both Cyrus and most Unix MTA's treat + as a seperator/extender, so info+example.com == info (but tells cyrus to try to file it into the example.com folder if permissions allow)....

It's certainly possible to login as that user, the problem comes in delivery, you'll need to change or disable the + separator in your MTA and in Cyrus. Then you can have usernames with + in them. Better though to just follow the 'de facto' standards, use .'s as separators in usernames.