Re: Can't login websieve

Sam wrote:
Andrew Morgan wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Sam wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, the port 2000 is already assigned to another service in the /etc/service file.
eg.

callbook        2000/tcp
callbook        2000/udp

I m not sure whether I can overwrite it or remove the callbook service and add sieve service to it.
After I added sieve service, how to activate it?

Change the line to:

callbook    2000/tcp    sieve

no need to change the 2000/udp line, as far as I know.

    Andy

I have removed the line ::1 in hosts file and added callbook 2000/tcp sieve in the service file, but I still failed to login websieve.pl. :( Is there any way I can manually test it before using the webpage to login websieve?

Thanks
----

Hi, commandline test is also failed:

# sivtest -a cyrus localhost
connect: Connection refused
failure: Network initialization - can not connect to localhost:sieve

I m not sure if I have to reload the service file in FreeBSD?

Sam
----