Anyone with experience using imapsync

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate mail from one IMAP server to another using the perl program imapsync. Both the source and destination servers are Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.3 servers. I have added a second partition to the destination server and made it the default by configuring imapd.conf as follows:

partition-default: /var/spool/imap
partition-belgarath: /var/spool/belgarath
defaultpartition: belgarath

With this setup, I can use cyradm and by hand correctly adds users to the new partition. When I use imapsync to copy users over. Instead of folders such as user.xyz and user.xyx.sent and user.xyz.drafts, I get userxyz and userxyzsent and userxyzdrafts -- all as separate and entirely independent folders and not even a hierarchy.

Here's a script I used just to test and move over one user:

#! /bin/bash

./imapsync \
--host1 belgarath.linfield.edu --user1 cyrus --passfile1 /home/rtanner/imapsync/cyrus.pwd \ --host2 polgara.linfield.edu --user2 cyrus --passfile2 /home/rtanner/imapsync/cyrus.pwd \
       --syncinternaldates \
       --subscribe \
       --include "^user\.aabryan.*$"

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?