Re: SSL certs on proxy pool?

we have a mail.columbia.edu cert on each of our frontends.

They are behind a load balancer which has the name mail.columbia.edu.

Clients connect to the load balancer which passes them to one of the frontends. The CN name in the cert matches the name the client thinks they connected to and things work fine.

-Patrick