To: <info-cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:11 PM
Subject: Migrate QMail to Cyrus

Hello,

we have sucessfully installed a mailserver with Sendmail, MySQL and Cyrus.
Now we want to migrate the user mails from the old server (qmail) to the new.

I have tried imapsync and it works fine, but it takes too long for our not so small imap-folders. So we are looking forward to find another solution. We have thought about copying the old qmail mails to the new server and migrate them to Cyrus. But we have not found a solution yet where we could keep flag informations like read or unread.

Could anyone give me a piece of advise in this matter?

Best regards,

Bjoern Burger

----