Invalid mailbox name with Cyrus::IMAP::Admin;

Hi,

We have just upgraded cyrus from a very old patched version for virtual domains to a new version that supports virtual domains.

This appears to be working fine and I can administer with cyradm where I can create mailboxes with

cm user/alias@xxxxxxxxxx

without a problem.

I cannot do the same thing with perl and Cyrus::IMAP::Admin

I get the error “Invalid mailbox name” with all the variations I have tried. We used to pass user.alias@xxxxxxxxxx.

Any help would be appreciated. I am not sure how to debug this.

Thanks, Jerry

----