[ANN] Cyrus expert needed

Hi,

We have a cyrus server that was partially migrated to a new
box, but somewhere along the way things got messed up
completely. We have the mailboxes filesystems copied, the
mailboxes.db file copied, reconstruct run, but in the end
it did not see mailboxes right...

We've been struggling with this for the past 9+ hours, so
we would really appreciate if a cyrus expert could help us
out by working directly with us to solve this.

Please contact us either on my email address directly or on
Yahoo ID: alexaandru

Thank you in advance,
Alex
----