Re: [arch-d] Updates on IAB mailing lists

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the explanation.

I did a quick verification and saw that the i18n program was closed in 2017. That matches my recollection. I am aware that some of the other IAB programs were closed. I don't have an opinion about whether to keep those mailing lists running.

I did not consider the rfced-future list when I wrote the email. The rfc-interest list has been running without much intervention. I may have an opinion about those lists.

I'll be quiet (for now) about the SAA model. :-)

Regards,
S. Moonesamy