Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

Sure Fernando
Certainly we all understand that recent times and the need to adapt to it in order to keep going.

But long term the main thing I believe must be the the mindset, to be committed to require IPv6 support on *all possible SaaS solutions* used within IETF, specially where there are well known alternatives. As mentioned, sometimes people are just used to an specific tools because some specific feature or way of using and try to make that is 'really' necessary, but if you look it better it isn't and it's probably perfectly fine let it go.

Overall the most important is to have the will to give the example on all possible opportunities without hesitation. This not only gives everybody a good example but also helps to push vendors to perhaps think about when an organization like IETF denies the use of their services due to the lack of IPv6. How long more are we going to keep accepting all sort of excuses and pretending it is going to happen soon ?

Productivity is certainly important, but values are above.

Regards
Fernando