RE: COVID-19 contacts tracker (Re: a brief pondering)

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 06:11 Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This needs to be a discussion, not a unilateral proposal from the tech camp. We are not the only stakeholders.

This is an important point and is well made.  Sometimes it is too easy to get carried away with technical solutions and lose sight of the other stakeholders and their needs / views, some of which may at times need to take precedence.  It’s a discussion that we are taking into EuroDig where one of the workshop will look at whether and how public policy priorities and requirements from various stakeholder groups can be taken into account in the development of new internet standards.

Andrew