What's going on in SPRING WG? (Re: [spring] WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming)

On 14/4/20 09:16, Martin Vigoureux wrote:
WG,

it's been more than a month since the e-mail below.
In the meantime there were few updates. These updates cover the resolution of Brian's (v11 and finally v12) and Joel's (v13 and finally v15) concerns, plus some other minor changes.

So, procedurally speaking, how come that:

1) *Firstly* you declare consensus

2) Then multiple folks claim that their concerns have been ignored,

3) Once month later, and after successive revisions from the one you
   declared consensus on, you ship the document to the IESG for
   publication?

During the last month, I asked multiple times what was the status of this documents. My questions were ignored.

Was the plan to try to address concerns *after* you had already declared wg consensus?

And, in that light, didn't you get the process backwards? (i.e., first you listen to the community, then concerns are addressed, and *then* you declare wg consensus?)

Thanks,
--
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks