Re: ietf related E-mails.

On 4/7/20 10:33 AM, Pete Resnick wrote:
If you're using an IMAP client like Thunderbird, why don't you just create an account that points to imap.ietf.org and read your mail directly off of the IETF server?

Because on my system, I collect related email into -my- IETF folders as well as the lists. This includes out of band emails that do not appear on the list, and related to the subject.

--
Doug Royer - (http://DougRoyer.US)
Douglas.Royer@xxxxxxxxx