Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

On 2 Apr 2020, at 9:03, Barry Leiba wrote:

The IESG has listened to the discussion and has reconsidered.  We have
posted an Internet draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020/

Looks good. I am fine with the document.

Strictly editorial comment: In section 2, last paragraph, I suggest changing the CREF to, "Note: The previous two sentences will be replaced before publication with, 'This document contains the outcome of that discussion.'"

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best