IETF 107 Virtual - more survey responses needed

Big thanks to the 64 of you who have filled out the survey for IETF 107 Virtual (57 of whom participated and 7 who explained why they could not participate), your answers provide useful planning data.  With a population size of approximately 400 we have a confidence interval of over +/-12%, which is too high and so we still need more people to respond please:

	https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JLBWBZJ

The average completion time is running at 6 minutes as people have been very helpfully writing plenty of comments.

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director