Re: A comment from lockdown

Hi, Brian,

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 4:22 PM Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd just like to send on a snippet from a close relative who is, like me, subject to New Zealand's COVID-19 lockdown. I think that by "you guys" she means a great many people, only some of whom are on this list (and clearly my own part in this was minute):

> Hey Brian didn't you guys do a great thing getting the internet up so we all can keep connected!

And it's worth noting that women were in the IETF Greybeards picture taken a couple of years ago, so "you guys" is genderless in this case :-)

Spencer

Regards
   Brian Carpenter