Re: Jabber at IETF107 and a thank you

The logic in jabber for folks to move an offtopic discuss to
a different place is not ideal. There is no option to
quickly open some channel wgname_disuss1 or the like.
Other chat systms have no limitations to quickly create
channels with arbitrary names. Probably a bit too strict
setups on the IETF jabber.

--
---
tte@xxxxxxxxx