Slow IETF servers/Unhelpful session blurbs.

Hi -

Two items:

1) Is anyone else encountering massively slow response to datatracker and mailarchive?   I wanted to pull up the agenda and see if there's anything I care about and its taking minutes (on datatracker) or timing out (on mailarchive).  [This appears to have resolved itself - I can click through in less than 3 minutes.  I'll post a note to the problem tracker if it recurs]

2)  This is what comes up when I click on txauth agenda:

TxAuth at IETF-107 (virtual meeting)

Link to meeting: TBD

Minutes on Etherpad

I know we're all about minimalism, but seriously - would a 3 sentence summary - especially for a BOF - be too much to ask for?   Also, who the heck are Justin, Dick and Yaron (yes, I can probably find them in the mail archive, but see above...)?

For chairs - please remember that not everyone is "in the know" with respect to your WG/BOF and try and make it easy for us to figure out exactly whether "TXAUTH" or other WGs or BOFs might be of interest to us in the fewest clicks possible.

Later, Mike