Re: Canada just closed the border

I'm also +1, but

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:20 PM Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I predicted that there would be a ban on meetings announced during the welcome reception. That has not happened yet but there are still two days.

Meanwhile the border was just closed which I am counting as the same thing.

+1 to all those involved in doing the right thing here.. It was not an easy decision to make at the time it was taken even if it looks obvious at this point.

If I can offer a friendly amendment, I'd say +NumberOfRegisteredOnsiteAttendees - because all of us that aren't sitting in the Vancouver airport now should appreciate this a lot!

Best,

Spencer