Re: A report on certain standards (was Re: United Nations report on Internet standards)

Fwiw - the IETF has had people at various events over the years (mostly ITU-T ones but a few others)
wearing IETF (or ISOC) badges

Not speaking for the IETF but speaking with knowledge of what was going on the the IETF or with knowledge of
IETF processes. - their expenses were paid for by the companies that employed them

Scott