Upcoming IAB meeting

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB is working to get a number of its transition activities underway prior to next week, so that the core IETF 107 virtual meeting agenda is not complicated by additional IAB meetings.  As part of that, we will consider the upcoming meeting on March 18th to be part of the IETF 107 cluster of meetings, so that our new members can participated fully at that time.  The agenda, webex link, and timing  are available at: https://www.iab.org/wiki/index.php/Agenda .

We do not believe this requires any specific action on the part of the wider community, but are noting the change in order to be transparent about the timing of specific transitions.

regards,

Ted Hardie