Re: last message

Hi Alex,
At 02:49 AM 16-03-2020, Alexandre Petrescu wrote:
I received a few requests in private to clarify.

I read your messages to the mailing list. In my opinion, you were expressing a concern (inquiétude). It is related to the recent crisis. There is probably a little more to it.

Some of the messages might be off-topic if there is a strict reading of the relevant rules. That is likely how things are done in authoritarian regimes. Would that be the decent thing to do here? Well, it is not for me to decide.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy