Re: Planned experiment: A new mailing list for last-call discussions

---- Original Message -----
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 13/03/2020 16:24:47
Paul -
Consider watching ietf-announce instead. LC announcements go there. The
volume of other things announced there is low enough that you won't be
as likely to miss LC announcements.
<tp>
Now I am totally confused.  I miss Last Call announcements precisely because there are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of posts to ietf-announce at times like last weekend when the submission window is about to close.
And in response to Paul the whole point of Last Call is to get announcements that are NOT in my area of expertise; it is the kind of peer review that improves the quality of the RFC that the IETF produce so I want to see what others have to say and that may make me take a greater interest.
tom petch
</tp>

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/

RjS