Re: Travel Waivers - Air France

as well as Delta and KLM
Where did you find that for KLM?

So far I only see rebooking for flights taken to May 31st, which doesn’t help with rebooking for Madrid (or, more likely for me, Bangkok).
I got the infromation from BlueBiz newsletter.

I actually got my ticket to CENIC (to SFO) rebooked to BKK. I rebooked the ticket thru agency I booked the original ticket. The arranged everything including correct invoicing.
Thanks!

I also did find ways to do this via a travel agency, but I booked directly at KLM.com.
So it looks like they want to be phoned up…

The best experience I have with KLM (and other airlines too) is to use their Twitter support. No queues, everything is written and the staff is super helpful and speaks the same IT language as I do :-)

Michal