Proposed Group: CoVid-19 Remote Meet, Work, Class Community Group

  • global call-to-action for the ISoc/IRTF/IETF, W3C, Apache, Linux Foundation, FSF, OSI, etc. communities

I thought we might need a group focused on guidelines for people faced with an immediate need to support virtual meetings, work from home, remote classes.

What are best practices? For the world, not just for IETF; for immediate effect, not just “some day” (subject of Manycouches discussion).

https://www.w3.org/community/blog/2020/03/10/proposed-group-covid-19-remote-meet-work-class-community-group/