Re: IETF 107 and Corona Virus?

Le 27/02/2020 à 12:08, Roni Even (A) a écrit :
FYI,
>From the Broad Band Forum:
The BBF Q1 Annual face-to-face meeting on March 2 - 5, 2020 in Budapest, Hungary will be held as planned

From my local news: football game yesterday evening with comers from Torino was held as planned but rugby game a few days later in Dublin is cancelled.

From the highway board variable length messages on my daily commute on N118 : "Coronavirus tune 107.7 [MHz]" (these are the displays that typically tell about traffic jam situation, or pollution warnings, or on-strike warnings, or similar).

There is a list of things to watch closely to form an opinion.

Alex

Roni

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Alston
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:48 AM
To:ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: IETF 107 and Corona Virus?

Hi All,

I am just wondering if there are any thoughts on the status of the IETF 107
meeting in light of the corona virus.

Particularly in light of the fact that for safety reasons mobile world congress
has been cancelled and we're seeing other events being cancelled in light of
this as well.  Should it be considered a safe and responsible move to go
ahead with this meeting or should we be looking at an entirely virtual
meeting in light of the situation?

Andrew