Re: What can IETF do? Re: Further update on COVID-19

Hi, Larry,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 12:20 PM Larry Masinter <LMM@xxxxxxx> wrote:
To respond constructively:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o3fVXDocJAd2IhIF9biOsqXxaeUtZIQ6UlFLINAkvf8/edit?usp=sharing

 is an outline for a document "Virtual Meetings for IETF" and the above link will let you comment.
If want to edit, set up a mailing list, or start a virtual BOF to have an (online) discussion about this, let me know.