Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-git-using-github-04

Martin:

The following second half sentence "this mode and the document management only modes

remain those most compatible with existing work practices for Working

Groups. " is not clear to me, which make me try to figure out what is the subject of this sentence.

Are they "this mode and document management " or " this mode and the document management only modes "

If it is the latter, what is the document management only modes? if it is the former, it seems we should change into

"this mode and the document management only mode those that remain most compatible with existing work practices for Working Groups".

I hope it is the latter.

I think your proposed change below seems more clear than original text.

-Qin