Re: limiting our set of cities

Hi,

No hat, personal opinion only (I work for ISOC).

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 11:34:42AM +0100, Michael Richardson wrote:

> Can you tell the community if the LLC has any plans/thoughts to stop looking
> for new places to meet, rather to just establish a list of 10-15 cities where
> we have successfully met, and simply repeat?

There was a whole WG that went over this ground in detail not very
long ago, and it produced a procedure.  I think the procedure is being
worked, and in my opinion it would be better to let it run a little
while to see whether it produces good results, rather than trying to
optimize it right now.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx