Re: limiting our set of cities

On 2/20/20 7:46 AM, Christian Hopps wrote:

I think that we should pick the top 12-16 locations that participants are from, then for each destination prior to it being considered we calculate the travel PAIN (cost + time) for that set of participants.

Why favor participants from large cities?   It's not like they're representative of the whole group.

Also, different participants have different ideas of pain.

A fairer method would be to poll every participant about their preferences for future meeting cities, then for each meeting, pick N polled participants at random from those who have attended the last M meetings (locally or remotely), and select from the cities show up in their preference lists.

Keith