Re: [Last-Call] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-04

[Sorry for belated reply, I was on vacations]

Thank you Samita for your review and thank you Christian and Ted for your replies

-éric

On 13/02/2020, 19:37, "last-call on behalf of Christian Huitema" <last-call-bounces@xxxxxxxx on behalf of huitema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Thanks for the review, Samita. We will try to add some precisions about
    IoT devices in the next version of the draft.