Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-09

Hello Sarah:

Many thanks for your review : )

Done

> Also in the Introduction section, you wrote "performances may fall behind..." -
> it wasn't clear which multiples of performances you were referring to - be
> specific, or consider revising "performances" to "performance". - I found the

Changed "performances" to "latency", so we end up with
"may be misused to the point that the end-to-end latency falls behind that of per-hop recomposition"

> draft assumes serious familiarity of the reader on the subject. For example, in
> Section 2.2, first para, "Past experience with fragmentation" - I found myself
> wondering "whose past experience"? You might consider tightening up the
> language here to be clear.

Suggest to change the paragraph as below:
"

   Past experience with fragmentation, e.g., as described in "IPv4
   Reassembly Errors at High Data Rates" [RFC4963] and references
   therein, has shown that mis-associated or lost fragments can lead to
   poor network behavior and, occasionally, trouble at application
   layer.  That experience led to the definition of "Path MTU discovery"
   [RFC8201] (PMTUD) protocol that limits fragmentation over the
   Internet.
"

I'll also add that including a decent list of follow up
> docs was greatly appreciated, thanks! That will be helpful to a broader
> audience.

Cool : )

Many thanks again, Sarah.

I posted v10 to reflect this discussion. Please let me know if all the above fits your expectations.

All the best,

Pascal