Calling pilots, sailors, runners and cyclists... and everyone else...

Hi all,

if you are planning on coming to IETF107 in Vancouver, you are
probably coming by plane, boat, bicycle, or, if especially hardcore,
running...

Why not share your experiences with others who have similar interests?
We have Affiliate Groups for ham radio operators, cyclists, runners,
sailors, pilots, and scuba divers. We also have Community India
(targeted to increasing participation from India), and a general
discussion jabber room (hallway).

More info here: https://ietf.org/about/groups/affiliate/

As always, if you are part of a community, and would like to form an
affiliated group, let me know...

P.S: Yes, I realize that for *almost* everyone flying to Vancouver,
suddenly finding yourself in the pilot's seat means that something
just has, or is about to go *very* badly, but I needed it for the
gag...

idea in the first place.
of pants.
   ---maf