Re: Forum Suggestion from IETF SAA [RE: .org sale - bidding process]

ISOC hat on.  Copying the ietf list because people were apparently
relying on instructions I sent and the SAA referred to them.

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 08:42:42AM -0800, Bob Hinden wrote:
> OK, I followed the instructions and added internet-policy to my ISOC profile.   How do I see the discussion, get email, etc.?  I am not seeing anything, nor have received an email with instructions.

If you have added that to your ISOC profile, then you will be
subscribed to the list and in due time will see the messages.  (One of
the unsatisfactory parts of this system is its terrible integration
with the actual mailing list manager, which means subscriptions are
processed in bulk via cron job.  Please don't mail me with your
outrage.  I know.)

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
President & CEO, Internet Society