Re: [Last-Call] [Gen-art] [Ace] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-06

Hi, Ludwig.

Having had another look at section 3.1 of draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession, technically the rules about which keys have to be present are not part of the syntax of the cnf claim.  The point can be covered by changing '"syntax of the 'cnf' claim"
to "syntax and semantics of the 'cnf' claim"
in each case.

However, the second look threw up another point:  Figure 2 in s3.2 gives a Symetric key example  - I think this should use an Encrypted_COSE_Key (or Encrypted_COSE_Key0) as described in section 3.3 of draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession.

Otherwise I think we are done.

Eventually we will get to Christmas!

Cheers,
Elwyn