Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-foudil-securitytxt-08.txt> (A Method for Web Security Policies) to Informational RFC

Hi Keith,

There have been concerns raised around the use of this proposal
specifically for abuse reporting. This draft was not intended for that
purpose as discussed earlier:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/last-call/YDa3P3SnnXaEPG7Vm8noDUlS38U

I did open an issue in our GitHub for tracking:
https://github.com/securitytxt/security-txt/issues/178

Because the proposal includes an IANA registry, this is something that
can be discussed after the publication of this draft and added via a
registry entry if consensus is reached.

Thanks