Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-21

Hello Erik

Thank you again for the review. We have accepted all your nits except those below (see EV>). They will appear in revision -22

Regards

-éric (the other one)

On 02/12/2019, 17:24, "Erik Kline via Datatracker" <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    - It's not clear if RFC 2119 text is needed for this document as it is now.

EV> it does IMHO as we have some cut&paste of text from RFC having those words.

    - 2.1.5

        - Could perhaps more explicitly state that DHCPv6 is not mandatory
          to implement per IPv6 Node Requirements (RFC 8504).

EV> I would prefer not to mention it in the sake of brevity. DHCPv4 is also not mandated for IPv4.

    - 2.4.2

        - With the mention of NTP I suddenly thought: should there be
          DNS-related text as well, or does that fall within this section too?

EV> as we mention protocols used by the routers, I would say that DNS is not really required & relied upon by routers (albeit often use), I would assume that DNS is simply included in the '...'

    - 2.5.3

        - The CYMRU link doesn't seem to go to a useful page anymore.  :-/