Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-foudil-securitytxt-08.txt> (A Method for Web Security Policies) to Informational RFC

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 09:32:56PM +0100,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 67 lines which said:

> My own experience is that there is not a perfect solution: we use
> whois, DNS SOA, personal contacts, official organisations like ANSSI
> in France, and sometimes rants on Twitter.

For the record, security.txt is mentioned in some national
regulations. The US one was already referenced here, but this is also
used in France :

https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/eli/arrete/2018/9/18/ECOP1825228A/jo/texte

Requirments for public procurement on cybersecurity
For the notifications to be real and efficient, standard agreements on
cybersecurity must be used (security.txt, ABUSE@).